Sunday, February 27, 2011

Siesta Synapse

So today is Sunday and I'm feeling frustrated and torn between Suchitoto and El Bario. I really love El Bario and my family but I just don't have the same friends like I have here in Suchitoto.  I guess the difference is that in El Bario I have only friends who speak Spanish or take Spanish lessons from me and here I have people that I can speak English with which I know is bad for me learning Spanish but I miss English.  Lots of times I find myself starting to talk in English to my host family cause I speak so much in Spanish English is the weird language for me and my brain just thinks I should talk in the weird language.

Anyways today I met a girl who started hitting on me and then I was totally thrown back cause she has a kid and she is 20.  So yeah that threw me but she is very nice.  I'm not saying anything happened but it was an ego boost for sure.  I pulled out my flip throw today in the game and it actually went pretty well although I need to work on my aim cause it didn't go exactly where I want it to go. They were all impressed though and I'll work on it for next week.

I have too many things to do when I come to suchi like I want to meet up with my teacher and practice spanish, and I want to hang out with Boris. and I want to see the play next weekend and I want to play my game and check my email and all that but its impossible to do all those.  Well at the moment I'm just venting a bit I guess too.   Well I'm sure I'll have more insight later in the day and I'll make sure to write it down.  I'm going to buy a few movies for my host family on the way back and then I'll be home for dinner which will be nice.  I think I'll just hang out and do my scholarship tonight.
-Secrest out!

No comments:

Post a Comment