Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Plan ( if you can call it that)

Well so here is what I talked with Robert about doing next week once my classes finish.  There will be more to come after I start and after this Thursday when I visit there.  The basic plan is that I will be teaching full time at a school.  I will be doing PE with 1st- 6th graders.  I will also teach English to 4th 5th and 6th graders.  And then on the weekends I will help the two University students from Franks scholarships to teach a Science and Math class on the weekends.  I hope to  also teach classes with some friends I know here that are studying English and we could start to give some free or cheap English lessons depending on demand etc.  I haven't quite worked it all out with my friends but I would like to see if I can do something with them cause there are soo many volunteers here but nobody really talks with each other and organizes things ( My specialty!)   Besides the work stuff I hope to really stay connected with Suchitoto cause I really like it here.  Hopefully I'll have some friends that I can just crash on their floor or couch if I'm staying in Suchi on the weekend.   I really would like to  keep playing Futbol here on the weekends in the Torneo cause I really love ( haha there is a guy yelling Goooooooooaaaaaallllll in the streets at the moment... I guess Barcelona Scored)  playing with my team and having something set where I get to play something I know and am good at.  I think that, watching tv shows online, and listening to my ipod is my relaxation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment