Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Team!


This is my super awesome team that I joined about a week ago but now its official that I'm on the team and playing for them in this tournament/ league that goes until October! I'm really excited to make all the games that I can.  If I'm living in El Bario then I can def come to most of the games on the weekends and I might be able to go to some practices.  The guy in the yellow shoes right below me is named Juan and he spent 5 years in Seattle so he helps me sometimes with slang words and when ppl speak really fast.   I gave them my two pairs of extra shoes for the team to use cause some of their cleats are kinda old.  I think we will figure it out by selling the shoes to someone on the team and then the money goes into like a team fund for other things they might need.   Hopefully when the trip comes you guys can come see one of my games on Sat or sunday in the tournament.  I'll also work out a game between us and them if you want or mix up the teams or something fair.  But its a fun pass time either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment