Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures! (only my favorites cause there are tons)

Paraketo!
My room behind the yellow drape at chambas house
Our Bathroom! behind the black tarp thing
Road in El Gigante from Chambas house
Road to Quique's house in El Gigante
Their new Corn and Coffee Grinding Machine for the Cooperative!
Just thought it was cool and look at the pines in the backround!
AHHHHHHH More PINA (pine) Trees
Quiques house
Coffee! They let it sit in the sun for about 2 days and then grind it and then eat it!
Puppies!
She's my favorite
The Kitchen sweet wood stove right?
The Pila
Quique's Bathroom
My new FRIENDS!
The Hotel where I use internet
The soccer Field From the School which is on a hill
The infamous water Tank that leaks constantly not sure why..
Some Students in their natural Habitat. High school to be exact

No comments:

Post a Comment