Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dirty Laundry

Well usually this is used as a phrase to mean something else but in this case its quite literal.  I hate it.  I don't know what it is but its worse than doing the dishes in my mind I just can't seem to make myself do it.  I'm sorry ladies but I might just have to find a wife that loves doing laundry.  I can cook and clean pretty well but Laundry is my kryptonite so you'll just have to live with that blog readers/ future wife.    Other than that my  trip is going pretty well.  I avoid doing laundry for as long as possible and then sometimes I get lucky and it magically gets done ( only happened once this trip and it wasn't exactly magic but still)
Well the other posts are more serious but I do wish laundry didn't exist.
-Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment