Friday, March 11, 2011

El Gigante (once again sick un poco)

Okay update number 2! (wow that could be horrible horrible pun) Anyways so I've decieded to play it safe today and not go to the University with Karla because this morning I started to feel sick and I really don't want to be on a Bus with some motion sickness and vomit on other people so I think its best if I stay here for the day. I don't know what I'll be doing because I haven't really thought that far yet I just know for now I want to test out my body before I put myself in a position of getting others sick or making them very uncomfortable. I don't really like to talk about it much so thats all you people are going to get on the subject.... Well today I have a few ideas about what I could do. Depending how sick I really am I might just stay in be and read, play Diablo II or sleep or I might get out and take some pictures of the community and practice English with one of the guys here who is actually really good and I can understand him. If I'm feeling up to it I'll probly walk over to the office and use internet to look up a few things and send emails and post this Blog! I slept okay but it was difficult because sleeping on one side made irritated both bee stings on my left side and then on my right I had some difficulty because I bruised that side of my hip in a soccer game in El Bario by boxing out a guy really hard to keep the pass going to my team. I'm proud of my box out though so I guess I'll just deal with the pain. Both really aren't bad its just when you put your body weight on top of them it makes it difficult to get to sleep.

Well thats it for now but I'm sure I'll keep you updated throughout the day since I have nothing all that important to do.

Middle of the day:  I can definitely feel that I'm not all perfect but its only gotten to the point of my stomach feeling a bit wierd nothing dramatic like throwing up yet.  My guess is its the cheese but I have honestly no clue.  Maybe the gods just didn't want me to go to University today with Karla ( I think thats the most probable)  Anyways I'm here at the cooperative writing some emails and feeling decent but not great.   The morning was fairly uneventful and the afternoon looks like it will be the same.  Nothing much to really talk about except that I'm okay and not dying. 

-Secrest Afuera

No comments:

Post a Comment