Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hammocks!

I'm working on a plan for you people that will be coming on the trip. Elvias store has lovely hammocks and now is your and your friends opportunity to look and see what kind of hammock and esspecially what colors you want in your hammock if you want to buy one here. I will say that they are very comfortable and anyone you want I'm sure you'll be happy with.  I'm posting this from one right now!  

Okay well posting photos with this internet just plain doesn't work so if you are thinking you would like a hammock post a comment or let me know another way and we can work out costs and sizes.  The hammocks they make run from about 40- 100 dollars (I'm gonna get one that is about 45 and is small for my dorm) The price also depends on how many people are getting hammocks because of material cost etc  but they are very nice quality hammocks.  I will post pictures of them when I get the chance but I don't think I can with the internet that I have here. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning on picking one up for my son. I think a two-person hammock is what he wants. Earth-tones, preferably, greens and browns.

    ReplyDelete