Friday, January 28, 2011

Siesta Synapse

Today was one of the first times I was actually cold in El Salvador.  I debated putting on my jacket for about 30 seconds but then I dried off from being wet from the shower so I was warm enough.  Today has been crazy though there is a TON of wind and its been blowing all morning.  These last two days have been weird weather. Yesterday it rained which was nice but odd cause its the dry season.  And today its been windy nonstop.  Its kinda funny cause I'm running out of things to write about cause I'm keeping two journals now because of school. I write two pages a day in Spanish and a little extra assignment too usually and then I come write here and complain about it (haha not really). Oh btw today I did a rant in my other journal but I have no clue as to what the word would be like in spanish.   Today is friday but it doesn't really feel like friday.  I've really lost track of reality at this point.  I takes me a while to remember what day of the month it is or what time it is.  I'm getting really hungry too but I ran out of food so I'll have to get up early tomorrow morning and go shopping.  I think if I try and go shopping now there won't be a whole lot of stores open but we'll see.  My rant today was about how I'm mad at myself for not getting up early enough... but that kinda is because of me staying up late to talk to my friends on the West Coast which I don't want to stop doing... Any suggestions? cause if I get up and talk to ppl in the morning they are all at school or its way too early for them.

Well for now there are soo many little things I have to do I can't wait for the weekend.  I don't really want to lock myself up in my room and do them but I kinda have to do a few things I've been saying I need to do and then I can give myself a break in the afternoon and go burn off some steam playing soccer.  

I really wish there was a pizza place close by to the school so I could just grab a slice on the way to school but I don't think there is... I haven't gotten any comments about things I should write about so I think for now I'm almost done.  Yesterday was fun and I had a good time going on a field trip with the school to a rural house where he had all kinds of fruit trees.  They had this really odd fruit that looked kinda like an apple with a big seed on top and when you ate it it was mostly for the juice. It was sweet and good but then there was an aftertaste that made the back of your mouth dry which was the wierdest thing cause its juice! I didn't understand it.  Then they asked me what its name was in English and I was like I have no clue at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment