Monday, January 24, 2011

Siesta Synapse

Well today is my first day of spanish classes so this synapse is gonna be kinda short this time.   I've been not doing a whole lot recently.  I've made dinner for the four of us staying here the last two nights so I wonder if they'll make me cook again. I have classes from 2 to 6 so that probly won't be the case but we'll see.  I really should be practicing more spanish but today has been one of those days where I let myself watch movies in english instead of practicing spanish or going out and practicing first hand.  I've been watching Iron man the last day or so and a few other movies.  So far they have all been pretty good.  I'm feeding myself well with my cheese, tomato and avocado sandwiches.  On Wed Alex, Margret and Val all take off for a three day workshop they are doing so I'll be cooking for myself which will be kinda nice cause I can eat when I'm hungry.  I found out yesterday that the tree outside my porch is a mango tree! its too bad I won't be here when there are mangos but maybe I'll be back in Suchi by then.  I'm sure Mangos will be easy to find where ever I am.

Not much else has been happening honestly.  I successfully did my laundry and had a good siesta yesterday.  I need to get some email things done that I've been avoiding about colleges so I'll hopefully be motivated to do that after school tonight maybe.  I can't tell if its just been cooler recently or if I've adjusted to the weather but I'm not as overheated anymore these last few days which has helped me sleep.

Until next time.  Secrest OUT!

ps the green hornet is a pretty funny movie so far...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nate,
    It sounds fun and intense! Challenging to the synapses. Say hi to Val and Margaret for me, I assume they are there doing AVP. Are you staying at Sister Peggy's?

    ReplyDelete