Friday, January 21, 2011

Day one

I think I probly won't be posting this much later in my travels but at the moment its really hot and its siesta time.  I got to my new place I'll post pictures in a bit but basically its quite nice.  I feel like I'm in the jungle.  People who will be coming on the trip will be lucky cause it will be still really warm but the rainy season by then so it will cool off and not be 90 degrees and humid.   I met some nice people today and I'm sure that will continue esspecially once I start to take spanish classes.  For those who are looking to learn a new language prepare to be tired most of the day because its exhausting to be constantly thinking of words and how to say them rather than it just being easy for you.   I'm going to go try out my international language of soccer later this evening if Marvin ( I hope I got the name right I'm bad with names) will show me to the fields.  Otherwise I might bring my frisbee and go toss it around with some people and teach them.

I forgot to post this before I left but most of this happend which is good. I also met some cool americans at chior practice (yes mother I know I went to chior practice it was a miracle)

No comments:

Post a Comment