Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stop.... Its Hammock Time!

So I've been meaning to put up pictures of the hammocks for a very long time and I'm finally getting around to it.  The sizes very but for now I think its just to see if anyone is interested in this type of hammock.  Below I put the different colors they have that they can make them with.  In the first pictures there are red and blue but they have used all of those up and still have a  lot of the others.  They still have all the basic colors just a slightly different shade.  The point of this is to see what they look like and decide if you would like one and if you want specific colors.  The Price range is anywhere from about 45 -100 for these types. Below is another cheaper form of hammock that has bigger holes that is an option as well.  The price difference is basically how big you want your hammock to be.  I can't say exact prices now because I don't know them.  But the general idea is that its about  45 for a small 1 maybe two person hammock about 6 feet long.   the bigger 3 person hammocks like this one in the picture below are around 100 I think but I'm not sure on that price exactly.  

The point is if you are interested we can start to discuss exact prices and lengths when we know how many people on the trip want them.  If you can please try to get back to me this week or the next because I'll be visiting Morezan and its much easier to ask questions when I'm visiting instead of on the phone.  


 Here are all the different colors they have!  I'm getting the light blue and green together for my hammock if you are looking for ideas
I believe this type is around 25 dollars and only for one person but I'll check on it next week when I'm in Morezan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment