Thursday, April 21, 2011

photo explanations

Trash- well its trash but I felt it showed a different part of el salvador.  Usually its centralized in dry creek beds or along the side of the road.

2. Cooking Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for my family!

3. Helping Javie with some Math during the saturday school.  He's Frans son and he is studying to be a industry manager I think right now.

4. All my bichas with me at the lake! they actually use that word for chicks and guys bichas and bichos.  These are pretty much all my students on the block that I teach.

5 Playing a bit of soccer after the Saturday group in Apulo

6. Javie and Ever with me and their new soccer ball at the lake

7-10 different photos with Fran (tallest) and Carmen (white shirt and jeans) and Margot (shotest)

11. playing soccer

12. Head shoulders knees and toes

14. Mirtala and Margot at the lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment